Heidi Haavik’s 11 Week Course
Boost Practice Performance
This is a unique opportunity for you and your team to master the Brain Model of chiropractic and develop your confidence in communicating the science of chiropractic to grow the practice of your dreams!
With an easy step-by-step approach, you and your team can maximize the use of all the online resources available! Watch your practice grow!
THIS PROGRAM IS LIMITED TO MAX 50 REGISTRANTS, SO SECURE YOUR SPOT TODAY!
COURSE BEGINS June 21st, 2023
Dr. Heidi Haavik
|Week No. (Date)||Task||Details|
|Week 1 (21st June)||LIVE Zoom||Join Live Zoom Class with Dr. Heidi Haavik|
|Week 1||Online Class||
BS2.01 Introduction to the Neuroplasticity Model
This class covers the major changes in neuroscience over the past 20 years. It highlights the differences between basic science and clinical science, and why both types of research are important.
|Week 1||Online Class||
BS2.02 Two Models of the Vertebral Subluxation
This class covers the latest basic science research evidence that been done over the past two decades that has looked at what a vertebral subluxation is.
|Week 2 (28th June)||Online Class||
BS2.03 The Neurophysiology of the Subluxation
This class covers what a chiropractic subluxation is according to the latest basic science research evidence. We will also explain the consequences of spinal injury and how this affects the brain and spinal function.
|Week 2||Online Class||
BS2.04 Adjustments affect the Prefrontal Cortex
This class will cover the science about how the chiropractic adjustment has been shown to impact the processing of the prefrontal cortex in the brain.
|Week 2||Assignment 1 due 4th July||Write down what you have done and the feedback you have received and email this to email@example.com|
|Week 3 (5th July)||LIVE Zoom||Join Live Zoom Class with Dr. Heidi Haavik|
|Week 3||Online Class||
BS2.05 The Impact of Stress on the Brain and Health
This class will cover the science about how stress and traumatic experiences negatively impacts our brain function and our health by causing most of the common chronic diseases of today.
|Week 3||Online Class||
BS2.06 Communicating Chiropractic’s impact on the Brain
This class will cover how to communicate the science about how stress and traumatic experiences negatively impacts our brain function and our health and likely contributes to most of the common chronic diseases of today.
|Week 4 (12th July)||Online Class||
BS2.07 Pain is created in the Brain
This class covers the scientific understanding about pain, and how the feeling of pain is always created in the brain, due to tissue damage.
|Week 4||Online Class||
BS2.08 Understanding Chronic Pain
This class will cover how best to communicate the latest contemporary understand about what chroic pain is and how it develops.
|Week 5 (19th July)||Online Class||
BS2.09 Connection between Stress, Pain, Sleep and Mental Health
This class will cover how physiological and psychological stress plays a major role in maladaptive neural processes invovled in the development of chronic pain.
|Week 5||Online Class||
BS2.10 The Brain, Pain and the Neuroplastic Effects of Chiropractic Care
This class will cover the latest scientific understanding of the function of the spine and how the brain controls movement. It will also cover why gut health is important in the latest understanding of chronic pain.
|Week 5||Assignment 2 due July 25th||Write down what you have done and the feedback you have received and email this to firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Week 6 (26th July)||LIVE Zoom||Join Live Zoom Class with Dr. Heidi Haavik|
|Week 6||Online Class||
BS2.11 The Somatosensory Neuroplastic effects of Chiropractic Care
This class covers the known sensory neuroplastic effects of chiropractic care and reviews the literature relevant to joint cavitation.
|Week 6||Online Class||
BS2.12 The Motor Control effects of Chiropractic Care
This class covers the known motor control neuroplastic effects of chiropractic care. It reviews studies that use neurophysiological techniques to investigate how chiropractic care affects the central nervous system and how this may impact strength and fatigue.
|Week 7 (2nd August)||Catch Up||Catch up on any outstanding classes or tasks above and begin Assignment 3|
|Week 8 (9th August)||Assignment 3 Due 8th August 2023||Make sure you have emailed in your Practice Worksheet Answers to get the Model Answers from Heidi and her team. Email you answers to email@example.com|
|Week 9 (16th August)||Assignment 4 due some time prior to August 22nd!||Make sure you run your Practice workshop event with your team PRIOR to the last LIVE zoom class Heidi has with your CAs, which is on the 23rd August.|
|Week 10 (23rd August)||Catch up and reflection||Make sure you get all your classes and assignments done and reflect on the process and what you have learned, what worked well and what could be done better|
|Week 11 (30th August)||LIVE Zoom||Join Last Live Zoom Class with Dr. Heidi Haavik|
Confidence in communicating the Science of Chiropractic is a learned skill
How the Program Works
This online program will begin with a LIVE hour-and-a-half workshop on 21st June 2023 with Dr. Heidi Haavik.
Over the following 11 weeks, you will be able to work through the online classes with practical multiple-choice questions to ensure you are taking away the important gems to help you build the practice of your dreams. This information is delivered in “bite-size pieces” to help optimize your learning. At weeks three and six, there will be another LIVE hour-and-a-half workshop with Dr. Heidi Haavik for you (DCs only) and another 90-minute LIVE session with your staff (that you are also welcome to attend).
All the live sessions will be recorded, and the recordings will be available to you on an ongoing basis so that you and your CAs can review them whenever needed. All of the online classes will be available to you on an ongoing basis so you can review them as often as you need to (they are part of your Gold Membership). Your final live session with Heidi on Zoom will be held on 30th August 2023
Heidi will provide practical workshop ideas you can work through with your teams and a step-by-step guide to maximize the use of all the available resources!
Benefits of this Course
- You gain the confidence to communicate the Brain Model of chiropractic care.
- Your team learns how to answer common questions from practice members (And this saves you TIME!).
- Your practice will grow due to you and your team’s confident communication of the benefits of chiropractic care.
- You will have an easy implementation plan to follow to continue developing yourself and your team.
What you will learn
- Understanding how your brain perceives and creates your reality
- The contemporary view of the chiropractic vertebral subluxation
- That chiropractic care can make your muscles stronger
- How chiropractic care can enable you to perceive the world more accurately and react faster when needed.
- The adjustment-induced movement coordination changes in the brain
- The stress, pain, sleep, and mental health connection
- The brain, pain, and the neuroplastic changes with chiropractic care
- How to communicate the Brain model of chiropractic
- Why spinal movement matters
- The impact of stress on the brain and health and the stress-spine-chiropractic link
What your CA’s and staff will learn
- That spinal bones usually do not squash spinal nerves
- That spinal dysfunction alters brain communication
- How the brain perceives the world (why accurate and good spinal communication is essential!!)
- How the adjustment affects the brain’s ability to work properly
- How stress affects your health and how this is related to spine function and chiropractic care
- Why spinal function so important for proper brain function
- That adjustments improve strength
- How to communicate chiropractic and utilize all the membership benefits they have access to
- The safety of chiropractic care
- The many scientific benefits of chiropractic care
Live Mentoring Workshops!
- Confidence in communicating the Science of Chiropractic is a learned skill- the mentoring workshops will teach you skills to boost your confidence to enable you to build your dream practice!
- Connecting the Dots – during the mentoring workshops, you will be given “take home” assignments for your practice to help you hone your skills in communication, evaluation procedures, and implementation of practical management strategies!
- Growth Expectations – how to use the membership resources available to grow your practice and set realistic expectations for success!
- Overcoming Hurdles – Dr. Heidi Haavik will field your questions, frustrations, and uncertainties and help get you on the track for SUCCESS!!
Live Workshops Dates
These will be recorded for those who can not attend live and/or would like to re-listen.
- Wednesday, June 21 – 9:00 am to 10:30 am Norway time
- Wednesday, July 5 – 9:00 am to 10:30 am Norway time
- Wednesday, July 26 – 9:00 am to 10:30 am Norway time
- Wednesday, August 30 – 9:00 am to 10:30 am Norway time
We can provide CE credits through Palmer College at an additional USD $19 per CE hour.
Learn why good spinal function is so important, what happens when we adjust the spine, the detrimental impacts of stress and trauma, the important role of brain mal-adaptations in chronic pain, and how chiropractic care can improve strength and alter the prefrontal cortex and cerebellum function.
Register for Heidi Haavik’s Course
THIS INVITE-ONLY PROGRAM IS LIMITED TO MAX 50 REGISTRANTS SO SECURE YOUR SPOT!
Just For You
& Your CA’s
Practice & CA’s
“Heidi, Your seminar was the best chiropractic seminar I’ve ever attended in 32 years!”Deborah Fudge D.C.