Heidi Haavik’s Gold Course
Boost Practice Performance
This is a unique opportunity for you and your team to master the Brain Model of chiropractic and develop your confidence in communicating the science of chiropractic to grow the practice of your dreams!
With an easy step-by-step approach, you and your team can maximize the use of all the online resources available! Watch your practice grow!
I was initially on the fence, just weighing up the investment vs the time it would take, vs what I was going to get from it as I’ve already been in practice for 15 years and feel I have a high degree of certainty in my ability as a chiropractor… Well after having completed the course I can hand on heart say it was worth every penny, and it has taken my practice to another level and I have more exciting conversations with patients every day, based on the stuff I learnt. Patient’s can pick up that I’ve changed my level of certainty when I speak, and I feel I’m getting better results when I put my hands on people now, because there is a deeper understanding of WHY I am doing that. It’s super cool. My CA’s have noticed a change in me as well. I can’t recommend this course enough, it’s a GAME-CHANGER!
THIS PROGRAM IS LIMITED TO MAX 50 REGISTRANTS, SO SECURE YOUR SPOT TODAY!
COURSE BEGINS APRIL 15, 2024
Dr. Heidi Haavik
|Week No. (Date)||Task||Details|
LIVE Zoom – 16 April NZDT
(15 April Rest of World)
|Join Live Zoom Class with Dr. Heidi Haavik|
|Week 1||Online Class||
BS2.01 Introduction to the Neuroplasticity Model
This class covers the major changes in neuroscience over the past 20 years. It highlights the differences between basic science and clinical science, and why both types of research are important.
|Week 2||Online Class||
BS2.02 Two Models of the Vertebral Subluxation
This class covers the latest basic science research evidence that been done over the past two decades that has looked at what a vertebral subluxation is.
|Week 3||Online Class||
BS2.03 The Neurophysiology of the Subluxation
This class covers what a chiropractic subluxation is according to the latest basic science research evidence. We will also explain the consequences of spinal injury and how this affects the brain and spinal function.
|Week 3||Assignment 1 due 3rd May||Write down what you have done and the feedback you have received and email this to email@example.com|
|Week 4||Online Class||
BS2.04 Adjustments affect the Prefrontal Cortex
This class will cover the science about how the chiropractic adjustment has been shown to impact the processing of the prefrontal cortex in the brain.
LIVE Zoom – 14th May NZ Time
(15th May Rest of World)
|Join Live Zoom Class with Dr. Heidi Haavik|
|Week 5||Online Class||
BS2.05 The Impact of Stress on the Brain and Health
This class will cover the science about how stress and traumatic experiences negatively impacts our brain function and our health by causing most of the common chronic diseases of today.
|Week 6||Online Class||
BS2.06 Communicating Chiropractic’s impact on the Brain
This class will cover how to communicate the science about how stress and traumatic experiences negatively impacts our brain function and our health and likely contributes to most of the common chronic diseases of today.
|Week 7||Online Class||
BS2.07 Pain is created in the Brain
This class covers the scientific understanding about pain, and how the feeling of pain is always created in the brain, due to tissue damage.
|Week 8||Online Class||
BS2.08 Understanding Chronic Pain
This class will cover how best to communicate the latest contemporary understand about what chroic pain is and how it develops.
|Week 8||Assignment 2 due 7th June||Write down what you have done and the feedback you have received and email this to firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Week 9||Online Class||
BS2.09 Connection between Stress, Pain, Sleep and Mental Health
This class will cover how physiological and psychological stress plays a major role in maladaptive neural processes invovled in the development of chronic pain.
|Week 10||Online Class||
BS2.10 The Brain, Pain and the Neuroplastic Effects of Chiropractic Care
This class will cover the latest scientific understanding of the function of the spine and how the brain controls movement. It will also cover why gut health is important in the latest understanding of chronic pain.
LIVE Zoom – 25th June NZ Time
(26th June Rest of World)
|Join Live Zoom Class with Dr. Heidi Haavik|
|Week 12||Online Class||
BS2.11 The Somatosensory Neuroplastic effects of Chiropractic Care
This class covers the known sensory neuroplastic effects of chiropractic care and reviews the literature relevant to joint cavitation.
|Week 13||Online Class||
BS2.12 The Motor Control effects of Chiropractic Care
This class covers the known motor control neuroplastic effects of chiropractic care. It reviews studies that use neurophysiological techniques to investigate how chiropractic care affects the central nervous system and how this may impact strength and fatigue.
|Week 14||Catch Up||Catch up on any outstanding classes or tasks above and begin Assignment 3|
|Week 15||Assignment 3 Due 2nd August||Make sure you have emailed in your Practice Worksheet Answers to get the Model Answers from Heidi and her team. Email you answers to email@example.com|
|Week 16||Assignment 4 due some time prior to August 20th||Make sure you run your Practice workshop event with your team PRIOR to the last LIVE zoom class Heidi has with your CAs, which is on the 20th August.|
|Weeks 17 and 18||Catch up and reflection and run practice workshop||Make sure you get all your classes and assignments done and reflect on the process and what you have learned, what worked well and what could be done better|
LIVE Zoom – 20th August NZ time
( 19th August Rest of World)
|Join Last Live Zoom Class with Dr. Heidi Haavik|
Confidence in communicating the Science of Chiropractic is a learned skill
How the Program Works
This online program will begin with a LIVE hour-and-a-half workshop on 15th April 2024 with Dr. Heidi Haavik.
Over the following 19 weeks, you will be able to work through the online classes with practical multiple-choice questions to ensure you are taking away the important gems to help you build the practice of your dreams. This information is delivered in “bite-size pieces” to help optimize your learning. At weeks three and six, there will be another LIVE hour-and-a-half workshop with Dr. Heidi Haavik for you (DCs only) and another 90-minute LIVE session with your staff (that you are also welcome to attend).
All the live sessions will be recorded, and the recordings will be available to you on an ongoing basis so that you and your CAs can review them whenever needed. All of the online classes will be available to you on an ongoing basis so you can review them as often as you need to (they are part of your Gold Membership). Your final live session with Heidi on Zoom will be held on 20th August 2024
Heidi will provide practical workshop ideas you can work through with your teams and a step-by-step guide to maximize the use of all the available resources!
Benefits of this Course
- You gain the confidence to communicate the Brain Model of chiropractic care.
- Your team learns how to answer common questions from practice members (And this saves you TIME!).
- Your practice will grow due to you and your team’s confident communication of the benefits of chiropractic care.
- You will have an easy implementation plan to follow to continue developing yourself and your team.
What you will learn
- Understanding how your brain perceives and creates your reality
- The contemporary view of the chiropractic vertebral subluxation
- That chiropractic care can make your muscles stronger
- How chiropractic care can enable you to perceive the world more accurately and react faster when needed.
- The adjustment-induced movement coordination changes in the brain
- The stress, pain, sleep, and mental health connection
- The brain, pain, and the neuroplastic changes with chiropractic care
- How to communicate the Brain model of chiropractic
- Why spinal movement matters
- The impact of stress on the brain and health and the stress-spine-chiropractic link
What your CA’s and staff will learn
- That spinal bones usually do not squash spinal nerves
- That spinal dysfunction alters brain communication
- How the brain perceives the world (why accurate and good spinal communication is essential!!)
- How the adjustment affects the brain’s ability to work properly
- How stress affects your health and how this is related to spine function and chiropractic care
- Why spinal function so important for proper brain function
- That adjustments improve strength
- How to communicate chiropractic and utilize all the membership benefits they have access to
- The safety of chiropractic care
- The many scientific benefits of chiropractic care
Live Mentoring Workshops!
- Confidence in communicating the Science of Chiropractic is a learned skill- the mentoring workshops will teach you skills to boost your confidence to enable you to build your dream practice!
- Connecting the Dots – during the mentoring workshops, you will be given “take home” assignments for your practice to help you hone your skills in communication, evaluation procedures, and implementation of practical management strategies!
- Growth Expectations – how to use the membership resources available to grow your practice and set realistic expectations for success!
- Overcoming Hurdles – Dr. Heidi Haavik will field your questions, frustrations, and uncertainties and help get you on the track for SUCCESS!!
Live Workshops Dates
These will be recorded for those who can not attend live and/or would like to re-listen.
- Tuesday, April 16 – New Zealand time
- Tuesday, May 14 – New Zealand time
- Tuesday, June 25 – New Zealand time
- Tuesday, August 20 – New Zealand time
We can provide CE credits through Palmer College at an additional USD $19 per CE hour.
Learn why good spinal function is so important, what happens when we adjust the spine, the detrimental impacts of stress and trauma, the important role of brain mal-adaptations in chronic pain, and how chiropractic care can improve strength and alter the prefrontal cortex and cerebellum function.
Register for Heidi Haavik’s Course
THIS INVITE-ONLY PROGRAM IS LIMITED TO MAX 50 REGISTRANTS SO SECURE YOUR SPOT!
Just For You
& Your CA’s
Practice & CA’s
“Heidi, Your seminar was the best chiropractic seminar I’ve ever attended in 32 years!”Deborah Fudge D.C.